Last Updated on
Carrier Testing of Pathway Genomics
Path Genomics was established in 2008 based in San Diego. Providing clients with the most validated and also customized medical care details delivered to any gadget is their focus.
Their firm’s CLIA and CAP certified medical research laboratory gives doctors and also their individuals in greater than 40 different countries with actionable and also exact precision health care info to boost or keep wellness and also health.
Tests They Deal
Their testing solutions cover numerous problems that consist of somatic as well as genetics cancer, heart health and wellness, carrier testing, weight loss and also weight reduction, along with drug action for specific drugs consisting of those utilized suffering monitoring as well as mental health and wellness.
They have a choice of examinations available:
Liquid Biopsy Tests – A blood-based non-invasive test for the discovery of flowing tumor DNA (ctDNA).
- CancerIntercept Detect – implied for patients at high risk to establish cancer in their lifetime. Risk variables consisting of, but not limited to:
- Understood hereditary cancer cells disorder e.g. Carrier of a BRCA1 pathogenic variation
- Family background of cancer e.g. Mom detected with colon cancer cells
- Way of living selections e.g. Record of smoking cigarettes
- Environmental direct exposures e.g. previous direct exposure to radiation
- CancerIntercept Display – meant for patients who have been identified with cancer including, yet not limited to:
- Bust Cancer cells
- Ovarian Cancer
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Cancer malignancy
Hereditary Cancer – Comprehend your family members record of cancer, and also discover future potential cancer dangers.
- BRCATrue – Comprehensive analysis of BRCA1 and BRCA2
- BreastTrue High-Risk Panel – Thorough evaluation of 7 high-risk breast cancer genetics including PALB2
- BRCATrue Ashkenazi Jewish (3-Site) – Analysis of the 3 typical Ashkenazi Jewish mutations
- BRCATrue Hispanic (8-Site) – Evaluation of 8 persistent pathogenic variations in the Mexican and also Hispanic populaces
- Offered Reflex Options
- BRCATrue Ashkenazi Jewish (3-site) with reflex to BRCATrue
- BRCATrue Ashkenazi Jewish (3-site) with reflex to BreastTrue High-Risk Panel
- BRCATrue Hispanic (8-site) with response to BRCATrue
- BRCATrue Hispanic (8-site) with response to BreastTrue High-Risk Panel
- BRCATrue with reflex to BreastTrue High-Risk Panel
- ColoTrue – Evaluation of 14 high-risk intestines cancer genes
- LynchSyndromeTrue – Extensive evaluation of 5 genes related to Lynch syndrome
- Familial Research studies Program – Pathway Genomics offers a free Domestic Research studies Program to assist comprehend the relevance of these genetic changes, and just how the person and also family members may be influenced.
- Genetic Alternative Reclassification – Category of hereditary variations is re-evaluated either every six months after the last classification or when a new clinical proof is offered, whatever happens.
Carrier Testing – Recognizing prospective hereditary threats for future kids.
General Wellness & Wellness – Empowering clients and doctors with genetics-based details to assist make better general lifestyle options.
Pharmacogenomics – Using genes to understand as well as maximize using generally recommended medicines.
They believe that the future of medication allows clients to get budget friendly, tailored and also specific care. Discover more about Path Genomics today!
Read more at Carrier DNA Tests.com